The queen is dead. Long live the queen.
Telgar is still feeling the effects of their former weyrwoman's transgression. Though the clutch was considered doom from the moment the last egg had touched the sands, the paltry outcome of the clutch seemed to seal it's fate. The Doomed Clutch, some called it, and watched as five more of the newest clutch succumbed to the effects of pitchblende.
There is some hope though. Fiazath, newly risen and adorned with the new title of senior queen, has lain 26 eggs, all perfectly healthy and hardening quickly. New trouble threatens the weyr however, as many deem the new weyrleader - an outsider from Benden - incompetent and downright dangerous to the hard-won stability that seems so tenuous at best. Already his actions have caused a stirring of rebellion amongst the lower ranks.
Revenge is profitable. Gratitude is Expensive.
Meanwhile, in the southernmost island of the North, Ista has it's own troubles to worry about. All eyes are on Taishoth and Felyneth, actively anticipating and hoping for their rises. Taishoth's flight to determine the new Weyrleader, and both to determine the future of a Weyr on the brink of extinction.
Trouble brews within the weyr ranks as well however, for though the weyrwoman ostensibly allows girls to stand for Impression, enough of the 'folk resent the idea of allowing women to stand for anything but Gold. Growing tensions between the weyrwoman and those who support her unacknowledged heir leave many in question as to whether or not the status quo remains tenable, or if Ista is destined for failure.
The cracks are Deepening. What will you make of them?What we offer:
- Multiple areas of activity - Telgar, Ista, and the upcoming re-discovery of the Southern Continent
- Detailed lore and world-building that attempts to incorporate players input and actions.
- Non-sexuality based Impressions. Non-canon Impressions to be established on-screen and involving the players.
- Mutated dragons, White dragons, and non-canon colors to be established on-screen and involving the players.
- Upcoming plots that will rely heavily on player input and choice that will open the world and allow for sandbox play.
- Weyrleadership Decision for Ista to be decided on March 31st
- Hatching at Telgar to begin on April 4th
Post by Bayfire on Mar 15, 2020 19:02:40 GMT 9.5